Mercedes-Benz Brampton, one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing privately held Mercedes-Benz dealerships, is looking for exceptional people to join our exceptional team. We hire the best or nothing. A perfect FSM is not only someone who has great numbers, but some one who possesses a lot of great qualities and a above all an awesome attitude! We seek out happy, self-motivated and accountable people. People who don’t need to be pushed to succeed but chase success on their own. Individuals who will always keep the dealership and customers interest in mind. If you are an over-achiever who is driven to perform, thrives in a fun, high-pace, high-reward atmosphere, and understand that character trumps all, then we want to hear from you.
Are you looking to earn $150K + in a luxury high volume dealership? We are looking for a great F&I Manager with Menu Selling Experience to join the team. We offer great training to improve your skills and get to next level!
Interested candidate should have:
- Minimum three years F&I experience in a dealership, with proven track record
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be willing to work in fast paced Team atmosphere
- Should be able to provide premium service to all MB Clients
- Must be ethical is selling, and always keep the bigger picture in mind
- Must be accountable, and work well under pressure and deadlines
- Receive the public in the showroom, answer the telephone and provide administrative duties to departments as required. To coordinate and administer tasks associated with financing deals, licensing and vehicle inventory records.
- Answer the telephone, direct the calls, or take and forward messages
- Welcome customers with courtesy, and effectively direct them to the appropriate party
- Explain to customers the financing options
- Track customer deals on MBFS and print approvals for Financial Services
- Completes necessary Purchase orders for additional equipment and outside work.
- Prepare and coordinate the necessary paperwork required for vehicle delivery
- Maintain final documentation files on new vehicles
- Completes, processes and distributes the forms and documents, both internal and external, required for the sale and delivery of vehicles
- Performs other duties of a general or unspecified nature as may be required to ensure optimum efficiency of the Department.
- Offer extra packages to clients and facilitate them in a timely and organized fashion.
- Meet the basic objectives for gross profit
Our success depends on the success of our team members, so your career is as important to us as it is to you. Because we hire the best, we provide you with a supportive, energetic environment and all the tools and programs you need to succeed and grow – both personally and professionally; including
- Personal trainer program
- Smoke Free Environment
- Free smoking cessation program
- Flex hours
- Success celebration committee
- Monthly Celebration lunches