Mercedes-Benz Brampton , one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing privately held Mercedes-Benz dealerships, is looking for exceptional people to join our exceptional team. We hire the best or nothing. We seek out happy, self-motivated and accountable people. People who don’t need to be pushed to succeed but chase success on their own. If you are an overachiever who is driven to perform, thrives in a fun, high-pace, high-reward atmosphere, and understand that character trumps all, then we want to hear from you.
OPPORTUNITY: The BEST Candidate: You are an uber-motivated, always professional Sales Consultant with a knack for understanding client expectations. You eat and sleep the sales process and know how to guide your clients comfortably through it. You wear your integrity on your sleeve.
Sprinter/Metris Manager Qualifications:
- Have a valid OMVIC license and a clean driving abstract.
- Should be able to lead a team, and get the best out of them.
- 3 years proven experience in car sales - fleet sales, commercial vehicles is an asset.
- Proficient in 180, dealer socket, auto alert. Be well versed in operating a computer and working with excel, word and google docs.
- Excellent customer service skills, should see the bigger picture at all times.
- Must lead by example, and deliver premium service consistently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Great can do and make it happen attitude.
- Professional work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Should have outstanding communication skills.
- Work and deliver under time sensitive dead lines.
Sprinter/Metris Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and organize all sales activities for sprinter/metris department.
- Focus on providing a guest in home experience to all customers, and working with our core values.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales volumes and generate expected gross to meet dealership profit objectives.
- Develop sprinter/metris department, and enhance sales Teams skill sets.
- Source companies and businesses that need a sprinter/metris van solution.
- Prospect with existing and new clients on a daily basis. Use all sales tools available at the dealership.
- Keep on top of existing lease customers, and work on retaining them at the dealership.
- Maintain weekly activities, and furnish the feedback to Sales Managers on a periodic basis.
- Attend all related MB sales training for Metris and sprinter vans.
- Be well versed with market trends and competition offers.
- Ensure website is up to date with current sprinter/metris offers.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure all ELW and PPM targets are met.
- Champion the overall development of the sprinter/metris department, and take it to the next level.
Our success depends on the success of our team members, so your career is as important to us as it is to you. Because we hire the best, we provide you with a supportive, energetic environment and all the tools and programs you need to succeed and grow – both personally and professionally;including
- A personal trainer program ,
- free smoking cessation program
- Flex hours
- Success Celebration Committee
- Monthly Celebration lunches
- Full benefits and superior pension plan