We have an immediate opening for an appointment coordinator.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Previous automotive scheduling experience an asset
- Knowledge of basic automotive mechanical systems and willingness to learn new about new automotive technologies
- Excellent telephone skills for both inbound and outbound calls
- Willingness to work in a very fast paced environment
- Possess strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent team player
- Have exceptional organizational and communication skills
- An industry competitive compensation package
- Benefit Package.
- Comprehensive ongoing training
- A strong and experienced management team & support
The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling a busy 12 bay shop that services a large customer base including fleet vehicles.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.