About Dealer.com Canada
Dealer.com provides an integrated platform of Advertising, Website and Managed Services products which allow OEMs, dealer groups, retailers, and agencies to leverage advanced digital technology and data to better engage and connect with their customers. The company practices a deep commitment to its culture of innovation, with a focus on health and wellness, making it one of the most desirable places to work, and a valuable partner for automotive retailers. In Canada, Dealer.com is managed by Dealertrack Canada. For more information, visit Dealer.com.
Digital Strategist will play an important role in developing and implementing digital solutions that create exceptional client experiences. This role will leverage on expertise, analytics and research to implement strategies that connect digital, social, mobile, email and the traditional channels.
- Devise digital marketing strategy for customers
- Proactively maintain and upkeep client websites, identifying and actively resolving issues while ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Actively contact dealerships via phone and email to arrange performance evaluations and ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively perform QA of client website and digital assets
- Manage client advertising programs and spend, ensuring maximized ROI and transparency
- Offer advice/solutions on digital marketing configurations which can include, but is not limited to, opportunities for improvement, and creating new components within digital marketing platform
- Develop and grow client relationships and businesses with a focus on communicating value to new customers
- Work directly with digital solution sales representatives to identify prospects and develop market specific strategies for clients
- Utilize Salesforce as the tool or record to capture all dealer sales calls, information and opportunities
- Assess the effectiveness of dealer marketing and advertising spend to identify gaps and opportunities
- Collaborate and deliver a pre-determined number of product presentations to prospective and current customers to align with or exceed goals set by sales leadership.
- Develop solid relationships with Dealers to understand their needs and develop digital media solutions accordingly
- Lead dealer product training and delivery, as needed, and ensure smooth account transitions to Digital Strategists for ongoing account management
- Collaborate with other sales teams and leaders across Cox Automotive businesses
- Participation in industry conferences for industry partners
- Actively participate and assist website implementation with completion of client deliverables, this includes but is not limited to content implementation, quality assurance and process efficiency
- Additional duties as assigned
- +2 years of Account Management or professional client relevant experience, preferably in automotive, media or media sales/support OR dealership experience and a strong interest in digital advertisement.
- BA or BS in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- Possess certifications in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital products and applications, including SEO/SEM, media, etc.
- Knowledge of website analytic tools i.e. Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Previous experience presenting/selling solutions to clients
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and broad website concepts
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be collaborative, friendly, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about the automotive industry with respect to e-commerce & technology.
- Able to travel, primarily local in the assigned geographical territory
- Language: English and French are required,
- Technical Skills: Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Sales Systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Language: Bilingual, English and French required (verbal and written)
- Travel: Qualified candidate must be able to travel to the United States of America for up to 3 weeks of in-person training at the start of employment
- Technical Skills: Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Salesforce, solid understanding of website implementation, quality assurance and digital marketing best practices, certifications in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits
*** At Cox Automotive Canada, our employees are our greatest resource***
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.