Don Valley North Toyota, a division within Weins Canada is currently recruiting an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. Weins Canada Inc. has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Professionally greet and record each customer entering the used vehicle showroom and route to the appropriate party as required.
- Initiate and record showroom traffic in the management system.
- Congenially attend to customers awaiting salespersons or business managers and ensure proper sequencing.
- Conduct vehicle purchase documentation and wholesale documentation for the used vehicle department.
- Prepare and update the used vehicle inventory lists.
- Merchandising online inventory, photos, and upload descriptions.
- Perform any other administrative tasks as directed by management
- 1-2 years of administrative experience is an asset.
- Exceptional customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Valid Class G Driver's License
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.