NextGear Capital provides flexible lines of credit for dealers throughout Canada. It is the leading floor planning company in the world for independent dealers. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support that allow dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. NextGear Capital offers state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry, dealer performance data and collateral protection to participating dealers.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the development and management of a floorplan portfolio within a defined territory. The AE is responsible for managing NextGear Capital relationships in the areas of account servicing, risk mitigation and growth. The AE must achieve target level volumes in the areas of delinquency, write-off, new loan originations and revenue growth. The AE will also be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the company’s vendors and business partners within their assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through an aggressive approach, build a process that brings new customers and maintains existing customers with emphasis on value and service as NextGear's keystone benefits.
- Schedule and organize sales projects, related marketing materials and event reviews.
- Lead efforts to achieve volume & goal targets in all inventory and product types.
- Develop specific zones and routing within the market to establish an organized marketing strategy.
- Aggressive travel within Market to solicit key dealer and auction relationships.
- Work with the inside sales team to develop a strong partnership regarding new business, working leads, etc.
- Work with other Cox Automotive brand representatives to promote the groups of company’s product offerings
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT and CONTROL:
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and audit guidelines in relation to field operations.
- Through an aggressive / urgent approach build a process that minimizes delinquent loans within company guidelines.
- Lead Market in preventative maintenance. Review reports and trends for exposure areas. Focus on Top 20 loan exposures as it relates to dollar value of loans outstanding.
- Daily assessment of collections including performing on-site dealer audits and documenting collections efforts in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, conduct and facilitate collateral repossessions in the field and communicate with the corporate departments - Risk & Recovery and Remarketing.
- Assist with field collections and resolving field audits at the dealer's place of business and/or residence.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook with ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communication
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system as well as Salesforce
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Of the automotive industry (various sectors)
- Of the finance industry (various sectors)
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook with ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system plus Microsoft CRM
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College/university degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in sales and portfolio management preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in finance or auto industry preferred
- On-the-job ability to learn new products/services offered and adapt to policy/procedure changes as required
- Extensive driving - must have valid drivers license
- Some overnight travel (apx. 15%)
- Standing (in all types of weather)
- Walking (in all types of weather)
- Field Visits
- Other sites
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.