Oakville Volkswagen, a division within Weins Canada is currently recruiting an experienced Automotive Financial Service Manager to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 13 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offers:
- Competitive pay plans along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plans, vehicle purchase program, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support.
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Parts & Service Discounts and much more.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs.
- Ensure work performed is accurate and completed in a timely fashion.
- Plan sales and growth targets, profit levels, a mix of business office products.
- Maintain all reports as required by the dealership.
- Attend sponsored training classes as scheduled.
- Ensure quotes for products & services are competitive and reasonable.
- Establish and maintain strong and professional working relationships with finance companies, banks, manufacture financing centre and suppliers.
- Ensure that all sales customers and potential sales customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner and in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure maximum sales customer satisfaction
- Comply with the Provincial & Federal laws of Ontario and Canada including, including, Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC), the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act (MVDA) and the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Seek out and develop additional business office products.
- 2-4 years of Automotive Financial Services/Business Office experience is an asset.
- Previous Reynolds & Reynolds experience an asset.
- Valid OMVIC License (or ability to obtain).
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to present and sell aftermarket items (warranties, insurance, etc.)
- Pursue all financing options in an effort to meet the needs of all customers.
- Set goals and strategies to meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual forecasts.
- Focus on both customer and employee satisfaction.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.