Ajax Nissan, a proud member of Drive Autogroup, is currently looking for a part-time Junior Parts Advisor to join our growing team. This is an entry level position and although we do not require automotive or parts experience, it is considered an asset.
As a Junior Parts Advisor, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Promptly meeting and greeting parts customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Supplying parts and accessories to retail customers.
- Efficiently providing parts to Technicians for vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Listening to customers’ reasons for requesting certain parts and accessories.
- Offering appropriate parts or accessories to satisfy customer requirements.
- Providing accurate quotes for all parts or accessories recommended.
- Answering incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Shipping and receiving parts.
- Assisting with merchandising displays.
- Receiving payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Performing other tasks as required by management.
Here at Ajax Nissan, we believe our strongest resource is our people and provide our employees with the following:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, vision, etc.
- Positive team environment
- Excellent management support
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement activities
- Exciting company events
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- And so much more!
In turn, we will expect you to possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging attitude.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Ability to manager customer complaints and resolve conflicts.
- Organized and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow standard procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Good time management skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for? Join us for a rewarding career in the automotive industry. Apply today by submitting your resume!
We thank you for your interest in employment with Ajax Nissan, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ajax Nissan is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.