Drive Autogroup is one of Ontario’s up and coming, premier automotive groups, representing 7 brands through a network of 10 dealerships. We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Sales Manager at our Markham Infiniti dealership. Located in Markham, at Woodbine Road and Highway 7, Markham Infiniti is easily accessibly from Highway 404 and public transportation.
Our goal at Markham Infiniti is to revolutionize the automotive industry by providing our people with the knowledge and tools to successfully manage their Sales Department. Ongoing coaching and training will focus on managing different sources of traffic flow, consumer behaviour, and so much more!
At Markham Infiniti, we acknowledge that our strongest resource is our people and will provide the successful candidate with the following:
- A lucrative compensation plan
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, vision, etc.
- A company demonstrator vehicle or monthly vehicle allowance
- Paid training and excellent support from Drive Autogroup’s Corporate Team
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement activities
- Access to the latest technology
- Exciting company events
- And so much more!
In turn, the ideal candidate for this position will need to embody the following characteristics:
- Stellar attitude – good energy and enthusiasm is an absolute must!
- Strong work ethic – we don’t want “average!” We’re looking for those who want to be at the top with a burning desire to succeed.
- Execution – it’s not only important to get the job done, but executing on all goals and objectives given to you will set you apart from the pack.
- Accountability – there will be no room for excuses. Being accountable is vital to success.
Further to that, they will be tasked with executing on the following:
- Assisting Brand Ambassadors with closing all new deals
- Ensuring vehicle inventory is sold from stock to minimize the number of dealer trades, match up all deals and register sold units in the DMS
- Keeping all departmental expenses under strict control and upholding effective processes and procedures to improve sales and profitability
- Reviewing all vehicle sales transactions to ensure all OMVIC requirements of the sale are met and paperwork is complete and properly executed
- Attending regular meetings with the General Manager to review monthly forecasts, trackers, and performance reports for sales staff and the department
If you believe you have the “drive” to succeed in one of the best professions on the planet, join us for a highly rewarding career in the automotive industry and apply today!
Markham Infiniti is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.