Markham Infiniti, a proud member of Drive Autogroup, is looking for a Lot Attendant to join our growing team! The ideal candidate for this position must possess a valid Ontario G driver's license with a clean driving record. Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
Here at Markham Infiniti, we believe our strongest resource is our people and provide our employees with the following:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, vision, etc.
- A positive team environment
- Paid training
- Excellent management support
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Exciting company events
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- And so much more!
- Verify receipt of new cars that have been delivered to the dealership
- Park vehicles in the lot in an orderly manner according to make and model
- Inspect vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice, i.e., spare tires
- Ensure cleanliness of vehicles by washing and decluttering them
- Register and store keys securely
- Help to prepare vehicles for delivery by refueling, checking batteries and tire pressure, etc.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles as directed by management
- Travel to license office to pick up and deliver information
- Perform other related duties as required by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Ontario G driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Ability to operate both automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Great organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in outdoor conditions year-round
- Good customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
We thank you for your interest in employment with Markham Infiniti, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Markham Infiniti is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.