Ajax Hyundai, a proud member of Drive Autogroup, is currently looking for a Product Advisor to join our growing team! The ideal candidate must be an engaging individual with the ability to not only anticipate, but exceed customer expectations, while having in-depth knowledge of the Hyundai product line-up. At Ajax Hyundai, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you’re passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression, then we want to talk to you!
As a Product Advisor, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience on all interactions with customers by exercising excellent communication skills and understanding customer needs and expectations
- Maintain solid product knowledge of Hyundai vehicles, optional packages and latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new vehicles
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Directly report to Sales Management Team regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Establish and maintain a cooperative and professional relationship with management and colleagues
- All other related duties as required by management
At Ajax Hyundai, we believe that our strongest resource is our team and provide our employees with the following:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, vision, etc.
- Positive team environment
- Paid training
- Excellent management support
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement activities
- Exciting company events
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- And so much more!
In turn, we will expect the following from you:
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Ability to operate PC-based software
- Outgoing and positive attitude with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize to meet targets
- Proficiency in influencing, negotiating and problem-solving
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Valid OMVIC license
We thank you for your interest in employment with Ajax Hyundai, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ajax Hyundai is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.