Drive Autogroup is one of Ontario’s premier automotive groups, representing 7 brands through a network of 10 dealerships selling over 15,000 retail new and used units annually.
We currently have an opportunity available for an Pre-Owned Sales Manager at our Ajax Hyundai dealership, located at Westney Road and Bayly Street. The ideal candidate will need to possess the following:
- Ability to manage equity for both New and Pre-owned inventory
- Capacity to analyze current trends and sales velocity to achieve aggressive marketing through both the internet and normal advertising channels with vehicle descriptions and pricing
- Experience using VAuto experience is preferred.
- Previous automotive dealership experience
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- A valid Ontario G driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
At Ajax Hyundai, our strongest resource are our employees and will provide the following:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, vision, wellness.
- A company vehicle allowance or demonstrator
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- Community involvement activities
- Access to the latest technology
- Exciting company events and so much more!
In turn, the ideal candidate for this position will need to embody the following characteristics:
- Stellar attitude – good energy and enthusiasm is an absolute must!
- Strong work ethic – we don’t want “average!” Just a burning desire to succeed.
- Execution – attaining and surpassing on all goals and objectives given to you will set you apart from the pack.
- Accountability – being accountable is vital to success.
In addition, you will be tasked with executing on the following:
- Determining which trade-in vehicles will be kept for retail sale and which vehicles shall be designated for wholesale
- Coordinating with New Car, Parts and Service Departments as required to ensure proper appraisal and reconditioning of used cars while achieving maximum organizational efficiency
- Overseeing the reconditioning processes for all used car trade-ins and auction purchases; ensure the Detail Department completes in timely manner and proper display of the used vehicle inventory
- Staying abreast of market conditions and trends in the used vehicle marketplace
- Daily monitoring of all approved auctions by company and acquisition of vehicles
- Managing offsite storage of vehicles
If you believe you have the “DRIVE” to succeed in one of the best professions on the planet, join us for a highly rewarding career in the automotive industry and apply today!
Ajax Hyundai is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.