Ajax Nissan, a proud member of the Drive Autogroup, is currently looking for Brand Ambassadors to join our Sales Team. The ideal candidates must be engaging with the ability to not only anticipate but exceed customer expectations, while having in-depth knowledge of the Nissan product line-up. At Ajax Nissan, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you’re passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression, then we want to talk to you!
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience on all interactions by exercising excellent communication skills, and understanding customer needs and expectations.
- Maintain solid product knowledge of Nissan vehicles, optional packages and latest technology.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations.
- Directly report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative and professional relationship with Management and colleagues.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends.
- Ability to operate PC-based software, and experience using Vinsolutions and Next Up would be considered an asset.
- Outgoing and a positive attitude with strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize to meet targets.
- Proficiency in influencing, negotiating and problem-solving.
- Valid Ontario drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Must have a valid OMVIC license.
Here at Ajax Nissan, we believe that our strongest resources are our team and offer the following:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, vision, etc.
- Positive team environment
- Paid training
- Excellent management support
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement activities
- Exciting company events
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- And more…
We thank you for your interest in employment with Ajax Nissan, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ajax Nissan is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.