Ajax Hyundai, a proud member of Drive Autogroup – one of Ontario’s premier automotive groups, has an immediate need for an Office Manager/Controller. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and supervising accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and accounting controls.
- Performing month end and year end accounting processes to ensure the integrity of financial results.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and government regulations relating to taxation, audits, filings, licensing.
- Initiating and implementing management controls in loss prevention and protection of assets including cash, parts, vehicles, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Engaging with senior management on financial analysis, annual forecasting and planning activities.
- Proactively identifying opportunities, recommending and formulating process and policy improvements and implement change where required.
- Providing support services in office administration, information technology, insurance, security and property management.
- Performing bank and vehicle floorplan monthly reconciliation.
- Posting New and Pre-Owned vehicles sales.
- Responsible for monthly reviewal and cleaning of schedules on weekly basis.
- Performing other tasks as required by the Corporate Controller and VP of Finance.
At Ajax Hyundai, we believe our strongest resource is our team. As such, we provide all employees with:
- Competitive compensation plans
- A positive team environment
- Excellent management support
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement activities
- Exciting company events
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- And so much more...
All applicants applying must possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting
- Experience in a supervisory role overseeing financial accounting in the automotive industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle responsibilities with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a team, and take initiative
- Extensive understanding of accounting principles
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, accounting systems, databases and word processing
- Strong mathematical skills with the ability to perform basic calculations quickly
- Good knowledge of CDK software an asset
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? Join us for a rewarding career in the automotive industry. Apply today by submitting your resume!
We thank you for your interest in employment with Ajax Hyundai, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ajax Hyundai is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.