As a Service Advisor, you will own our customers experience in the service lane. You will be the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, Technician scheduling and customer service. From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
At Ajax Hyundai, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our promise is to keep delivering the same top-notch service and value that our community has come to expect from all of our dealerships through the years.
Are you looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you.
We believe our strongest resources are our team and offer the following:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Positive team environment
- Excellent management support
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement activities
- Exciting company events
- Employee purchase plan and company discounts
- And more...
- Greet customer promptly and courteously as they come in for service.
- Retrieve customer information in CDK and investigate all customer concerns so that Technicians are able to accurately analyze the issue.
- Ensure timely follow up on the vehicle in CDK, and keep updated as to its progress.
- Perform vehicle walk around, and note the serial number, mileage, any damage to the vehicle and any items which could be used for upselling products and services.
- Analyze the customer history, and suggest any services which are indicated as necessary or recommended.
- Accurately complete an electronic repair order for each and every vehicle and have the customer sign off on the work that is to be performed.
- Answer customer questions and concerns regarding cost and time required to repair the vehicle.
- Distribute work between Technicians evenly and efficiently.
- Perform other job related duties as required by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of previous automotive experience.
- Ability to work in a fact-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a focus on building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in CDK software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Ontario drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
We thank you for your interest in employment with Ajax Hyundai, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ajax Hyunda is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.