Drive Autogroup is one of Ontario’s up and coming, premier automotive groups, representing 7 brands through a network of 11 dealerships. We are currently looking for a Capture Representative to join our growing team. The ideal candidate may or may not have automotive experience, but should possess a diploma in Photography or similar program, be coachable, trustworthy, and have good time-management skills.
At Drive Autogroup, we don’t just want our employees to start here, we want them to stay here and provide our employees with the following:
- Competitive compensation plan – including a vehicle/gas allowance
- Excellent support from the Drive Autogroup Corporate Team
- Employee purchase plans and company discounts
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement activities
- Access to the latest technology
- Exciting company events
- And so much more!
In turn, the ideal candidate for this position will need to possess the following:
- A sharp attention to detail – an eye for aesthetics to capture appropriate vehicle angles
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including photoshop and editing
- A valid Ontario G driver’s license with a clean driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- A self-motivated and hard-working personality
- Basic knowledge of Drive Autogroup brands
Further to that, they will be tasked with executing on the following:
- Travelling to various Drive Autogroup dealerships to capture professional, high quality vehicle photos
- Uploading vehicle photos to associated dealership websites
- Creating video walkarounds with voiceovers
- Appropriately marketing inventory online by arranging photo layout to appeal to the target market, and in essence increase online presence
- Collaborating with the Director of Pre-Owned Vehicles to prepare an enhanced capture strategy at the beginning of each month
If you believe that you have the “drive” to succeed in one of the best industries on the planet, join us for a highly rewarding career and apply today!
Drive Autogroup is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.