Lexus of Vaughan is coming soon! We are looking for a Sales Manager who is results-focused, highly driven and experienced. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Manager in an Automotive Dealership environment. The opportunities for advancement and enrichment are limitless and the time to act is NOW! Don’t put your career on hold for another minute. Contact us today and let’s get the ball rolling.
- Establish department objectives and pursue them through planning, analyzing, controlling and measuring performance.
- Prepare and manage annual operating budget for the Pre-Owned Vehicle Department.
- Work with General Manager in forecasting controllable expense items for the Pre-Owned Vehicle Department.
- Responsible for sales operations costs, including remuneration plans for staff.
- Keep showroom image up to acceptable standards.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect new vehicle sales.
- Aid in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions, and monitor their effectiveness.
- Hire, train, motivate, guide and evaluate performance of vehicle sales staff.
- Direct salespeople in setting their objectives on a forshort- and long-range basis.
- Communicate dealership policies and procedures to new vehicle salespeople to ensure they understand and follow dealership practices.
- Manage activities of department staff; conduct daily and weekly sales training sessions.
- Ensure all salespeople possess a valid driver’s license and are licensed according to government regulations.
- Monitor efforts of new vehicle salespeople to improve image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals, when necessary.
- Maintain customer retention by following up with customers by mail and/or telephone throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Assist with marketing efforts of pre-owned vehicle inventory as well as Dealership.
- Prepare sales reports for senior directors of the dealership.
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “team” atmosphere focusing on employee retention
- 3-5 years previous experience as an Automotive Sales Manager is required.
- Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Previous experience with high volume and producing high units per month is preferred.
- Responsible, ethical and committed
- Previous sales success
- Sales management success
- Background check and clean driving record
- Valid OMVIC License in good standing
- Valid Driver's License
- Proficient with DMS, CDK & 180
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee group benefits
- Discounts on products/services
- Endless opportunities for growth
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.