Lexus of Vaughan is coming soon! We are looking for a Pre-Owned Car Sales Manager with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level. We are focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience and creating repeat long-term business relationships with all of our clients.
- Establish department objectives and pursue them through planning, analyzing, controlling and measuring performance.
- Prepare and manage the annual operating budget for the Used Vehicle Department.
- Work with General Manager in forecasting controllable expense items for the Used Vehicle Department.
- Responsible for sales operations costs, including remuneration plans for staff.
- Keep showroom up to acceptable standards.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect used vehicle sales.
- Aid in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions, and monitor their effectiveness.
- Hire, train, motivate, guide and evaluate the performance of vehicle sales staff.
- Direct salespeople in setting their objectives on a short and long-range basis.
- Communicate dealership policies and procedures to used-vehicle salespeople to ensure they understand and follow dealership practices.
- Manage activities of department staff; conduct daily and weekly sales training sessions.
- Ensure all salespeople possess a valid driver’s license and are licensed according to government regulations.
- Monitor efforts of new vehicle salespeople to improve our image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals, when necessary.
- Maintain customer retention by following up with customers by mail and/or telephone throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Assist with marketing efforts of both used vehicle inventory as well as Dealership.
- Prepare sales reports for senior directors of the dealership.
- Previous experience as an Automotive Used Car Sales Manager is required.
- Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and the ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Previous experience with high volume and producing high units per month is preferred.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Valid OMVIC License in good standing.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Proficient with DMS, CDK & 180.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Welcoming Culture
- Competitive compensation
- Employee group benefits
- Discounts on products/services
- Endless opportunities for growth
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.