Account Strategist is the name, marketing is the game, and the world-class MVP is... YOU! Put those A-level marketing skills to proper use in an A-level career! SUCCEED in your career path, MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your organization, and receive the kind of COMPENSATION and BENEFITS you deserve! If you understand dealerships like it's nobody's business, Zanchin Automotive has your jersey ready to go. It's game time!
What It Takes
- You are the MVP of time management.
- You can manage multiple clients and multiple projects in your sleep.
- Have previous experience as an Account Strategist? Perfect, you're ahead of the game.
- You are comfortable talking on the phone with anyone and everyone. Friendly and outgoing personalities are a must.
- Ability to untangle the foreign world of paid advertising and digital marketing and make proper recommendations.
- Accuracy and efficiency are two words, you live by, slow-paced and messing up are not.
- You're a team player, we've got a great team. It's a match made in Account Strategist Heaven.
- Things around here are great, but you're ready to make them even better! You're over the moon about marketing and excited to make things even better!
Perks are awesome, you are awesome. You see the connection here.
What's In It For You
- Training & Development- Don't like being held back? Neither do we. You'll be given the top tools, industry-leading tech and training you need to reach success.
- Vacation- Sometimes you just need to lay on the beach and soak up the sun. We get that. You'll have two weeks of vacation your first year! Mexico, here you come!
- Health & Dental- Benefits, benefits, benefits. Your health and smile matter here. Receive comprehensive benefits such as health care and dental (we want to see those pearly whites looking their best)
- We give back to the community (We donate to causes in our community every year)
- Opportunities to grow! We have a promote from within culture.
If you feel you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you. Apply Today!
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.