Maple Mazda is currently looking for an outgoing, experienced and Multilingual Product Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will be motivated, customer-focused and a results-driven individual.
- Welcomes the customers, builds a relationship of trust and demonstrates a serious commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Helps the customers choose vehicles, by asking them questions and listening carefully to their answers, in order to identify their needs fully.
- Creates daily interest and transactional posts on Social Media platforms using phone/tablets.
- Offers to road test a vehicle for any potential customer. Follows dealership procedure to obtain the appropriate identity documents from the customer before the road test.
- Explains, in a professional manner, the terms and conditions governing long-term leases, as compared to traditional purchase arrangements, based on customer needs.
- Obtains the required information and completes all documents required to prepare for a sale.
- Negotiates the price and has the transaction approved by the sales manager.
- Takes part in training courses on products and sales, as instructed by the sales manager.
- Follows up, as appropriate, on all potential buyers, by creating, implementing and closely monitoring a customer search and sales control system.
- Establishes and maintains standards for the delivery of cars to customers.
- Creates and maintains a field network (wholesale and retail salespeople) both to purchase and sell cars.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Performs other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
- Ability to speak Russian, Ukrainian or Polish is considered an asset
- Valid OMVIC License
- 1-2 years automotive sales or hospitality industry experience
- Very strong communication and business skills
- Proven problem-solving expertise
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Good visual acuity and demonstrated observational skills
- Computer literate (internet, email, file sharing, social media)
- Valid driver’s license with a good driver’s abstract
- Clean background check record
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and meet the minimum qualifications listed.