Alta Nissan Richmond Hill is currently looking for a passionate individual to meet and greet our customers. The ideal candidate will leave a lasting impression with all of our guests through their professionalism and attention to detail as well as create a positive guest experience as though they are part of the Alta Nissan Family.
- Welcomes customers visiting the showroom and inquires as to the purpose of their visit.
- Refers customers to the appropriate department, notifies the employee concerned that a customer is waiting and introduces customers to the salespeople.
- Communicates with inquirers and visitors in a professional, friendly and effective manner.
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Great personality, very outgoing and enjoys assisting customers
- Records data in a customer tracking system and prepares weekly reports on potential customers for management.
- Knows the website address of the office and the email addresses of the employees.
- Drop off and pick up customers
- Act as initial contact for customer complaints, and get appropriate individuals involved to resolve matters and identify ways to ensure that similar complaints do not occur again
- Follow all company and manufacture policies, directives and procedure
- Performs office tasks, on request.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a tidy work station.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by Management.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service
- Able to work Saturday’s as required
- Flexible with hours and able to work evenings
- Ability to remain polite to customers, even in conflict situations
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Drivers Abstract
We offer competitive compensation, employee group benefits, discounts on products/services and offer opportunities to grow with our quickly expanding company. If you meet the qualifications and want to kick start your career in the Automotive Industry then apply today!
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted