Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Do you have a knowledge of vehicle parts and a positive, client focused attitude?
Halifax Chrysler Dodge is seeking an experienced automotive Parts Advisor in Nova Scotia. As a member of the parts team, you will have an important role in making the parts department flow. You will be working directly with our customers, suppliers, and technicians, providing information, service and sourcing parts using the online parts catalogue.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ordering parts for clients needing vehicle repairs in an efficient and timely manner
· Receiving parts orders with accuracy
· Communicating with the technicians and service department to ensure the job gets done
· Work with our suppliers to create mutually beneficial business relationships
· Maintain parts inventory count
· Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset, but not required
· Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner.
· Fluency with Microsoft Office software.
· A positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
· An eagerness to learn and strong attention to detail.
· Full benefits package
· Company match RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Competitive wages
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com
To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities please visit www.steeleauto.com