At R. Ferri Automotive we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at R. Ferri Automotive is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our company through the years.
About the Job
Maserati Alfa Romeo of Oakville is seeking a 1st or 2nd Year Apprentice Technician to join our growing team! The right candidate will be encircled by over 40 years of experience, under 16 premium dealerships offering the most extensive selection of luxury, sport and quality automobiles in the local area.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits/Extended Health Care
- Pension plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employee product and service discounts at all retailers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service rewards program
- Opportunities for Career Development
- Assist technicians with diagnosing, repairing and maintaining vehicles in accordance with factory and retailer standards
- Discuss required repairs with Service Advisor;
- Document all work performance, and work advised on customer's repair order
- Utilize manufacture websites to determine type of repair (warranty or retail);
- Assist with completing road test following completion of repair to ensure repair accuracy;
- Maintain up to date manufacturer product training
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures;
- Comply with required health and safety regulations;
- Perform any other duties as required (such as, but not limited to: shop clean up, disposal of garbage, assisting with lot/shuttle duties).
- High-school diploma or equivalent;
- Enrollment in accredited provincial journeyman’s program
- Sound understanding of automotive industry, and technical repairs (basic or entry-level knowledge);
- Able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles;
- Fluent English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to lift up to 150lbs;
Please note: applicants must provide a clean driver’s abstract and criminal background check prior to commencing employment.
R. Ferri Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require disability accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.