At R. Ferri Automotive we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at R. Ferri Automotive is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our company through the years. over 40 years of experience, under 15 premium dealerships offering the most extensive selection of luxury, sport and quality automobiles in the local area.
About the Job
Vaughan Chrysler is seeking highly motivated, polished Sales Consultant to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will thrive in building relationships with clients in person, and on digital and social channels.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation (average sales income range $50k-$200k annually)
- Car allowance
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits/Extended Health Care
- Pension plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employee product and service discounts at all retailers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service rewards program
- Opportunities for Career Development
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Complete follow-up process with all internet and online leads in a thorough and comprehensive manner
- Utilizes technology to create a streamlined and integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process
- Be a product expert! Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Automotive sales is an asset but not required!
- Must have valid OMVIC license
Please note: applicants must provide a clean driver’s abstract and criminal background check prior to commencing employment
R. Ferri Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require disability accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.