At R. Ferri Automotive we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at R. Ferri Automotive is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our company through the years.
About the Job
Maranello BMW is seeking a Junior Parts Advisor/Parts Runner to join our growing team! The right candidate will be encircled by over 40 years of experience, under 16 premium dealerships offering the most extensive selection of luxury, sport and quality automobiles in the local area.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits/Extended Health Care
- Pension plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employee product and service discounts at all retailers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service rewards program
- Opportunities for Career Development
- Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need;
- Handle outside phone calls from customers;
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts;
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date;
- Run parts to/from Motorrad;
- Assist with Motorrad parts;
- Demonstrates behaviour consistent with the Company’s values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Ability to use parts department computer system (Reynolds and Reynolds experience an asset, but not a requirement)
- High School Diploma (minimum education level)
- Strong communication skills
- Tek saavy, quick learner
- 1-2 years related experience in an automotive dealership position an asset
Please note: applicants must provide a criminal background check prior to commencing employment
R. Ferri Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require disability accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.