Don Valley North Hyundai, a division of Weins Canada, is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Financial Services Manager to join our successful team in our Business Office. Our dealership is a high volume, high performing store that is growing daily and we are looking to add a new member and proven winner to our team! Weins Canada has built a reputation for success by becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
Our compensation for this role will be based on your performance. We will pay for success but you will need to rise to the challenge and prove that you are that person. We are looking for someone who has succeeded in a similar role and is ready for a change.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience on all transactions by exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs.
- Plan sales and growth targets, profit levels, a mix of business office products.
- Maintain all reports as required by the dealership.
- Attend sponsored training classes as scheduled.
- Ensure quotes for products & services are competitive and reasonable.
- Train the sales staff on the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
- Ability to present and sell aftermarket items (warranties, insurance, etc.)
- Establish and maintain strong and professional working relationships with finance companies, banks, manufacture financing centre and suppliers.
- Ensure that all sales customers and potential sales customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner and in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Provide maximum sales customer satisfaction
- Seek out and develop additional business office products.
We will provide you with all the tools necessary to win:
- All the necessary hardware and software you will need
- Training on all products and services offered
- A culture that is fully invested in the Business Office’s success
- Competitive pay plans along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plans, vehicle purchase program, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Parts & Service Discounts and much more
You will bring to the table:
- Experience and results in your current or previous role
- Dedication to our culture and philosophy
- A professional business attitude when you step through our door
- Energy that won’t quit
- Weekly training to the sales team on the products we offer and how they play a part in the process
- Sym-Tech/ERA/PBS experience an asset
- Valid OMVIC license
- Valid Class G Driver’s license
In the new environment we find ourselves in, we don’t have the luxury of time. Our guests are looking for immediate satisfaction as soon as they start their research and ultimately walk through our doors.
If you feel that you are an over-achiever and only strive to be the best of the bunch, then please apply to this post.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time