Audi Oakville, a division of Weins Canada, is currently seeking an Automotive Detailer to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Ensure that all detailing and cleanup operations are performed to the highest quality standards and on a timely basis.
- Maintain work area clean, organized and in an orderly manner.
- Properly complete the tasks for which the Sales Satisfaction Detailer is trained, as assigned.
- Perform general maintenance and other tasks as requested by management
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- A valid Ontario Class 'G' driver's license
- Previous detailing experience is an asset
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent