Don Valley North Collision Repair Centre, a division of Weins Canada, is currently seeking a Shop Helper to join our dynamic team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Keep all vehicles and parking lot in a clean, well maintained and orderly condition at all times
- Ensure that customers’ vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Perform general maintenance of all service areas, including painting, cleaning, discarding parts, or other duties.
- General duties as requested by management
- Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- Hardworking and organized, and able to work in outdoor conditions year-round
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of our recruitment process as required under AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent