Don Valley North Lexus, a division of Weins Canada, is currently recruiting a highly motivated Delivery Specialist to join our sales team. The purpose of this role is to coordinate and complete vehicle sales deliveries to customers with the primary objectives of maximizing efficiency and customer satisfaction. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Provide customer satisfaction by ensuring a seamless flow from vehicle purchase to delivery
- Work with the Financial Services Department to coordinate all paperwork and administration for the delivery of the vehicle to our guests (including but not limited to: insurance confirmations, bills of sale, aftermarket contracts, and other admin items as required).
- Secures the following required documentation from the customer prior to delivery: insurance confirmation, void cheque or pre-authorized payment form; articles of incorporation (if a company); third party payment form; a copy of drivers’ licenses
- Coordinates all pre-delivery vehicle prep work to ensure the vehicle is in perfect condition for customer delivery
- Turnover customers to F&I Manager on duty to review and finalize the paperwork.
- Collects Due on Delivery money from customers.
- Completes a full product presentation with the customer, reviewing the operation of the vehicle and highlighting key features and benefits.
- Provides an orientation tour of our service and parts department for new customers, and schedule their first service appointment.
- Reviews post-sale Customer Satisfaction Index (and social media review) form.
- Completes a follow-up Customer Satisfaction call and letter after vehicle delivery.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid OMVIC Sales License (or ability to obtain)
- Exceptional customer service with positive energy and enthusiasm - ensuring guest satisfaction upon delivery
- Professional, friendly and an outgoing personality
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong work ethics
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Permanent; Full-Time