Oakville Volkswagen, a division of Weins Canada, is currently seeking a successful, enthusiastic, team-driven Vehicle Merchandiser to join our Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in 14 dealerships.
- Responsible for photographing and uploading high quality photos in the New Vehicle Sales Department.
- Create vehicle descriptions with accurate and detailed specifics of each model vehicle.
- Assist the management team of incoming new vehicle inventory.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all Mercedes models, trim, and colour codes.
- Ensure pricing for each vehicle are updated on a daily basis.
- Establish and maintain professional standards for the presentation of vehicles for the dealership.
- Coordinating dealership image requests in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous photography experience is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid OMVIC license.
- Class G Driver’s license.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits (i.e./ Group RRSP Plans)
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time