Don Valley North Lexus, a division of Weins Canada and also one of the largest volume Lexus dealerships in Canada, is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Consultant to join our successful team in our New Vehicle Department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success in becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits (i.e., Group RRSP Plans)
- Job security and stability
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support (with opportunities for career growth within our organization)
- Established client base with large lease portfolio and high-volume traffic
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program and employee discounts on products and services
- Demonstrator vehicle (or car allowance)
- Build strong relationships with customers, assisting them in selecting a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Conduct sales of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures with a focus on increasing sales volume.
- Ensure all guests of the dealership are dealt with in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of vehicle inventory and deliver strong product knowledge.
- Perform high quality and professional vehicle demonstrations for customers.
- Follow up on delivered vehicles to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
- 2+ years of automotive sales experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual
- Excellent communication and prospecting skills
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s license
- Valid OMVIC license
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Passionate about guest satisfaction
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time