Lexus of Richmond Hill, a division of Weins Canada, is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Financial Services Manager to join our successful team. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success by becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience on all transactions by exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs.
- Plan sales and growth targets, profit levels, a mix of business office products.
- Maintain all reports as required by the dealership.
- Attend sponsored training classes as scheduled.
- Ensure quotes for products & services are competitive and reasonable.
- Train the sales staff on the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
- Ability to present and sell aftermarket items (warranties, insurance, etc.)
- Establish and maintain strong and professional working relationships with finance companies, banks, manufacture financing centre and suppliers.
- Ensure that all sales customers and potential sales customers of the dealership are handled in a positive manner and in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Provide maximum sales customer satisfaction
- Seek out and develop additional business office products.
- Automotive Financial Services/Business Office experience is an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Focus on both customer and employee satisfaction.
- Detail-oriented, aptitude for numbers, and analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Suites
- Valid OMVIC license
- Valid G Driver’s license
- Competitive pay plans along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plans, vehicle purchase program, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support.
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Parts & Service Discounts and much more.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time