NewRoads Mazda is actively looking to hire a Licensed Automotive Service Technician / 4th year Apprentice to join our busy shop. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team with excellent earning potential.
The NewRoads Automotive Group has a long history in the automotive industry, and consists of 7 high traffic dealerships. We know that our success over the past 50+ years has depended on more than just selling and servicing vehicles, in fact we owe much of our success to having happy, motivated and engaged employees who meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We truly believe a company’s most valuable asset is its employees! We are happy to offer an exciting work environment that encourages teamwork and both personal and professional growth.
We are a top paying employer in the GTA and a proud recipient of the 2020 Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice Award.
The Service Technician is responsible for:
- Working attentively in maintaining, repairing, and servicing customer vehicles to ensure safety and customer satisfaction as well as overall department success;
- Performing vehicle maintenance and repairs;
- Diagnosing the source of any malfunctions and performing required repairs;
- Examining vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required;
- Providing written, prioritized quotes for necessary additional work;
- Explaining procedures and repairs directly to the Service Advisor;
- Performing road tests and safety inspections;
- Actively maintaining the cleanliness of personal and team work spaces
You Will Provide:
- Valid G class license with clean drivers abstract;
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications;
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- Up-to-date knowledge of automotive parts and their functions;
- Able to effectively communicate automotive issues clearly;
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
We Will Provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- RRSP contribution plan;
- Excellent employee benefits;
- Health & Wellness inititatives;
- Community involvement activities;
- A clean and professional work environment;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
-Technician Advantage Program which includes additional benefits;
- Opportunities to advance your career in our expanding group.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.