Here we grow again! The NewRoads Automotive Group is hiring Sales Consultants. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic group with a strong earning potential of between $60,000 to $200,000 depending on experience.
The NewRoads Automotive Group has a long history in the automotive industry, and consists of 7 high traffic dealerships. We know that our success over the past 50+ years has depended on more than just selling and servicing vehicles, in fact we owe much of our success to having happy, motivated and engaged employees who meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We truly believe a company’s most valuable asset is its employees! We are happy to offer an exciting work environment that encourages teamwork and both personal and professional growth.
We are a proud recipient of the 2020 Canadian Auto World Employer of Choice Award.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for:
- Greeting customers and providing them with information regarding vehicles for sale;
- Conducting test drives of vehicles for sale;
- Emphasizing product/service features and benefits;
- Quoting prices, overcoming objections of prospective customers and preparing sales order forms/reports;
- Building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth;
- Ensuring that every vehicle delivery is special for each and every client;
- Following up on all leads from all sources;
- Developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with customers;
- Building and maintaining ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
What You Offer:
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- You are self-motivated, confident and customer focused with strong organizational skills;
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Valid G Drivers License and good driving record;
- Must have ability to work evenings and Saturdays as scheduled;
- OMVIC license
We will provide:
- competitive compensation;
- sales training programs;
- excellent employee benefits;
- health & wellness initiatives;
- RRSP contributions;
- community involvement activities;
- exceptional management support;
- quality work facilities;
- and opportunities to advance your career in our expanding group.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.