NewRoads Subaru Newmarket, a part of the NewRoads Automotive Group, is hiring a Finance & Insurance Manager to join our team.
The NewRoads Automotive Group has a long history in the automotive industry, and consists of 7 high traffic dealerships. We know that our success over the past 50+ years has depended on more than just selling and servicing vehicles, in fact we owe much of our success to having happy, motivated and engaged employees who meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We truly believe a company’s most valuable asset is its employees! We are happy to offer an exciting work environment that encourages teamwork and both personal and professional growth.
We are a proud recipient of the 2020 Canadian Auto World Employer of Choice Award.
The Financial Services Manager is responsible for:
- Working with customers to best determine individual financing needs and presenting financing options to best meet these needs;
- Performing credit interview, preparing credit application and submitting to lender;
- Working with lenders on credit approvals;
- Meeting and excelling set sales goals by selling extended products such as protection packages, extended warranties, life and accident/health insurance, and environmental protection packages;
- Preparing all documentation connected with the sale and delivery of vehicles;
- Knowing and implementing dealership polices and procedures;
- Confirming insurance;
- Conducting all sales in strict compliance with all OMVIC regulations, provincial and federal laws
What You Offer:
- Automotive sales experience an asset;
- Valid OMVIC license;
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- You are self-motivated, confident and customer focused with strong organizational skills;
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Self motivated, with high positive energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Valid Drivers License and good driving record;
- Must have ability to work evenings and Saturdays as scheduled
We will provide:
- competitive compensation;
- excellent employee benefits;
- health & wellness initiatives;
- RRSP contributions;
- community involvement activities;
- exceptional management support;
- quality work facilities;
- and opportunities to advance your career in our expanding group.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.