Parts & Accessories Department
Pfaff Subaru in Guelph, Ont. is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Part Time Shuttle Driver. This position is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of customers to and from destinations while their vehicles are being serviced. The position is also responsible for delivery and pick-up of various items such as parts, licensing, mail and supplies as well as cars for e-testing. Additionally, the position assists in the maintenance and stocking of the customer facilities.
Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
· Schedules customer transportation according to customer requests and service schedules.
· Transports customers to requested locations after they have relinquished their vehicles for service at the dealership.
· Picks up customers from specified locations and transports them back to the dealership following the servicing of vehicles.
· Ensures shuttle vehicles are always fueled and clean.
· Delivers and picks up parts from dealerships and garages.
· Delivers and picks up documents and mailings from other Pfaff dealerships and other locations.
· Stocks customer facilities with all necessary amenities.
· Maintains cleanliness of customer facilities.
· Picks up supplies for the dealership as required.
· Assists in various administrative duties as required (i.e. Faxing, mailing etc.).
· Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
· Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
· Maintains a positive working relationship with team member and management in a team environment.
· Sets-up and organizes individual work area with designated supplies, forms and resource materials while maintaining cleanliness always.
Required Skills and Experience
Valid Ontario Driver’s License. A clean driver abstract and the ability to drive a manual transmission is required. Knowledge of Greater Toronto Area. Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written English) and customer service skills. Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills. Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
About Pfaff Automotive Partners
Welcome to Pfaff Automotive Partners. We are a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars and motorsports. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete service offering – through a comprehensive brand selection and tailored automotive services including Leasing, Tuning and Collision Repair.
My father started this company in 1964 out of a desire to provide the best customer service experience in the industry. He set the bar extremely high and today, we continue to strive for that bar each and every day, through every customer interaction.
We value your feedback. Please let us know how we are doing.