Mercedes-Benz Kitchener-Waterloo, Centennial Road, Kitchener, ON, Canada
Mar 07, 2021
Parts & Accessories Department
Pfaff Mercedes-Benz in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ont. is expanding and growing their team. We are actively searching for a polished and professional Full Time Parts Advisor. This position is responsible for selling parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
· Assists all customers (retail and wholesale) in selecting required parts ensuring optimum customer service.
· Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
· Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
· Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
· Pulls and fills orders from stock.
· Notifies Parts Manager of out of stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
· Locates out of stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
· Notifies the Service Advisor and customer when special order parts have been received.
· Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
· Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
· Follows up on back ordered parts.
· Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
· Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
· Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
· Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
· Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
· Ensures that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
· Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
· Issues and tracks requested shop tools to Technicians.
· Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
· Sets-up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
· Prepares documents, reports etc. as required.
· Develops and maintains an efficient, current file and record management system both for electronic and paper correspondence and documents
· Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
· Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
· Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
Required Skills and Experience
· Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written English) and customer service skills
· Aptitude for numbers
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data
· Valid Ontario Drivers License and a Clean Abstract
· Must be able to lift and carry products weighing up to a maximum of 50lbs
Pfaff’s Competitive Benefits
Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
Seasonal Employee Events
Support in career advancement
Robust training and development programs
Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
Employee Assistance Program
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
About Pfaff Automotive Partners
Welcome to Pfaff Automotive Partners. We are a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars and motorsports. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete service offering – through a comprehensive brand selection and tailored automotive services including Leasing, Tuning and Collision Repair.
My father started this company in 1964 out of a desire to provide the best customer service experience in the industry. He set the bar extremely high and today, we continue to strive for that bar each and every day, through every customer interaction.
We value your feedback. Please let us know how we are doing.