Pfaff Leasing, Auto Park Circle, Woodbridge, ON, Canada
Mar 07, 2021
Pfaff Automotive Partners is a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars, motorcycles and motorsports. Pfaff is voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 9 years in a row and is a two-time winner of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice awards (CAWEOC).
Reporting to our General Sales Manager, we are searching for a polished and professional Full Time Junior Dealer Representative for our leasing location in Vaughan, Ont. The successful candidate will work closely with the primary Pfaff Leasing Dealer Rep who will be a mentor and help to develop skill set.
- Develops individual sales goals and objectives in collaboration with the Leasing Manager.
- Continuously strives to improve the customer satisfaction ratings.
- Further develop the relationship between Pfaff Leasing and Pfaff dealerships to source more business.
- Visiting Pfaff stores and develop relationships with staff
- Building quotes and supporting the credit approval and funding process.
- Responding to customer inquires and answering questions.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal and provincial regulations that affect leasing sales.
- Assists the Leasing Manager with developing advertising initiatives and other promotions.
- Initiates the sales process through prospecting for retail customers via the internet and website.
- Manages and maintains the content of the leasing website.
- Develops and builds relationships with numerous sources of new business and meets with prospects to explain leasing services; rates, terms and the advantages of lease agreements.
- Ensures all referrals are followed-up in a timely manner.
- Sources vehicles for customers and consults with the Leasing Manager on pricing etc.
- Structures and closes the lease transaction including lease portfolios as per company policies and procedures.
- Re-leases orphan customers.
- Reviews customer contracts and resolves discrepancies.
- Ensures all customers enquiries and questions are responded to in a timely manner.
- Prepares documents, reports etc. as required.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- Sets-up and organizes individual work area with designated supplies, forms and resource materials while maintaining cleanliness at all times.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 experience in the automotive leasing sector.
- Proficient with the following computer environments: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written English) and customer service skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- A calm but professional demeanor for dealing with customers regarding their accounts balanced with, a perseverance to maintain pressure for payment with difficult accounts.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data.
- Valid Ontario Drivers License and a Clean Abstract
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- OMVIC Certification
Pfaff’s Competitive Benefits
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience - Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure - Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge - Seasonal Employee Events - Support in career advancement - Robust training and development programs - RRSP/DPSP/TFSA - Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care - Employee Assistance Program - Tuition Reimbursement
If you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement. We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Pfaff Automotive Partners
About Pfaff Automotive Partners
Welcome to Pfaff Automotive Partners. We are a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars and motorsports. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete service offering – through a comprehensive brand selection and tailored automotive services including Leasing, Tuning and Collision Repair.
My father started this company in 1964 out of a desire to provide the best customer service experience in the industry. He set the bar extremely high and today, we continue to strive for that bar each and every day, through every customer interaction.
We value your feedback. Please let us know how we are doing.