Secure, Respectful and reliable work environment with income potential of $90000.00/year!
Other perks include, Annual tool allowance of $750.00, annual boot allowance. Regular employee appreciation events, and open communication and transparency. We provide and encourage training opportunities through Toyota Canada to advance your career.
Drive for Excellence
Performance Toyota is the highest volume Toyota dealership in the Niagara area, maintaining a huge inventory of new and high-quality pre-owned vehicles. A president’s pride winner, Performance Toyota has been recognized for its resilience and commitment to delivering an impeccable guest experience.
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
is looking for a Licensed Automotive Technician
with a proven track record to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance to all types of new and used vehicles. Monday to Friday availability with one Saturday a month is required.
Exceeding guest satisfaction is at the core of what you do. At Performance Toyota we are engaged, enthusiastic team of go getters that strive on ensuring every guest is happy. Our goal is to be a dealership that our guests are proud to do business with, and that our employees are proud to work for. You’ll be joining a fun team who lives by the golden rule of treating everyone with respect and courtesy. You exemplify integrity, are eager to learn and are driven to succeed. We look forward to having you on board!
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or higher).
- Three years experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Strong diagnostic skills and a willingness to learn.
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.