Classic Honda is currently seeking a Full Time BDC Service Representative to join their dynamic team in Brampton. The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving customers in a courteous, professional manner and delivering the personalized service that exemplifies our dealerships. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively by telephone and email with customers (both inbound and outbound communication)
- Schedule service and maintenance retention appointments.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to all customer inquiries and effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients by utilizing established dealership templates to communicate with customers by email and telephone.
- Utilize dealership call scripts for all inbound and outbound service calls.
- Schedule, log, and confirm appointments with customers and achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Update the CRM with information regarding all verbal communication with customers.
- Enter information in the Appointment Log when an appointment is scheduled.
- Study product and services to continually enhance ability to assist customers.
- Communicate with the BDC Manager relative any potential customers issues or problems.
- Follow the policies and procedures of the BDC department and Classic Honda.
- Previous experience in a dealership environment considered an asset.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Strong computer skills, including hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career development program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 22 brands and 30 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.