When it comes to Fords, Planet Ford is a king in the industry. Rated one of the top 25 dealerships in Canada, we have a proven track record for quality and service for the last 15 years.
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
We are looking for continued growth of our Used Car department! Planet Ford is seeking a results oriented Used Car Sales Manager with a proven track record to join our dynamic Sales team! Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate is expected to uphold high ethical standards as well as strong customer relations skills.
You are friendly, hard-working and motivated to join our high volume dealership. Planet Ford works together at being the best while maintaining a happy, family like environment. You are positive, empathetic and a problem solver when dealing with guests. Joining our team will give you the chance to be coached by the best and celebrated for your successes.
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Consultants and driving a high level of performance among the sales team.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all Sales employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
- Motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of the Sales employees.
- Oversees the efforts of Car Sales employees to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Ensures customer retention and the profitability by recruiting qualified sales personnel.
- Establishes and enforces product-knowledge standards.
- Conduct sales in adherence to Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC) rules and regulations.
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of general used car experience
- Knowledge of V-Auto considered an asset
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient knowledge of Microsoft excel.
- Must have strong time management skills, ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract.
- Valid OMVIC license in good standing.
- Previous Automotive Dealer Sales Management experience is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people with special needs. Accommodations will be provided throughout the selection process as requested. For any inquiries please email us.