Audi Oakville, a division within Weins Canada Inc is currently seeking an experienced Appointment Coordinator to join their successful team in their Service Department. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that take pride in operating 14 dealerships.
- Exceptional pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Additional employee benefits (Group RRSP plans, vehicle purchase program, educational assistance programs, etc.)
- Tools for success that include: ongoing training and management support.
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Parts & Service Discounts and much more.
- Handle all incoming customer appointment inquiries efficiently and accurately.
- Electronically schedule appointments.
- Obtain all the relevant information from each customer, including name, phone number, vehicle model and service required and record it on the scheduling sheets.
- Verify all appointments one working day prior to their arrival.
- Generate and maintain appointment schedules on a daily & monthly basis.
- All customer contacts are to be handled in a polite and efficient manner
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
- Exceptional Customer Service experience considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A team player in a fast paced environment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.