Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as “Your Trusted Destination for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding, and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
Steele Auto Group has a requirement for a Marketing and Communications Specialist.
Your creative mindset and passion for digital media has you in pursuit of a challenge. You need to take your ambition, and your expertise to the next level, but it can’t stop there; you are driven by a need to grow and change with a company that is also growing and changing.
As the Marketing and Communications Specialist, you will provide strategy and support for our dealerships and corporate team. You will be innovative in your planning and implementation, keeping up to date on the ever-changing world of digital marketing. You will strengthen our marketing impact by building brand image (s) and being driven to achieve results. This is a full-time position based at our Corporate Head Office in Dartmouth, NS.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with dealership management, identifying and understanding their marketing goals and designing solutions and action plans to help achieve those goal
- Update and maintain the Steele Auto Group corporate and dealership websites
- Work cohesively with dealerships to fulfill requests for website changes
- Implement SEO practices for websites.
- Oversee Google AdWords and reporting on effectiveness and performance of ads.
- Set goals and track key metrics across digital platforms.
- Manage paid digital campaigns on SEM platforms.
- Work with dealership management, identifying and understanding their marketing goals and designing solutions and action plans to help achieve those goals
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics across digital platforms
- Analyze data and campaign performance, making effective decisions to promote optimization
- Monitoring of online projects, ensuring improved traffic and lead generation
- Prepare client lists for ad campaigns and create innovative marketing initiatives
- Network and work with third party vendors to manage digital campaigns, maximizing our return on investment
- Maintain social media platforms and campaigns.
- Analyze data to determine campaign and advertising efficiency along with emerging social media trends.
- Monitor customer reviews on Google, Facebook, etc.
- Maintain/Update Google My Business as required
- Prepare, monitor, and track digital online budgets
- Support PBS campaigns, lead management, Dealboxx and video processes as required
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Minimum of 6 (six) years’ experience in a marketing / digital media role
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Automotive experience would be considered an asset
- Experience in SEM, SEO, Google Analytics and Social listening tools
- Experience in customer database management
- Must be a team player, who is collaborative with a customer service mindset
- Exemplary communication skills (oral, verbal and written)
- Excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Comfortable with multiple design software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits package
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional, and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.