Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Steele Auto Group has an immediate requirement for a Client Care Associate, supporting our dealerships across Atlantic Canada.
We are working hard to evolve and lead with a new customer experience in the automotive industry. Our adoption of personalized, innovative service videos has been instrumental in creating a more transparent and helpful service experience – one where the customer has all the information and is in control. The role of the Client Care Center Representative is to advise the customer of their upcoming service requirement and to schedule an appointment. This is not a sales position – nor are commissions involved. This is all about customer care. If you love serving customers, this is the perfect role for you.
The Representative must be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and will deliver high quality, accurate information in a courteous manner. They must possess exceptional communication skills while dealing with our customers and our dealership partners.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or any channel our customer chooses to interact with the Client Care Center.
· Initiate customer interactions (though outbound campaigns) and educate customers on the opportunity to have their automotive service needs taken care of at our partner dealerships.
· Partner with our dealerships to ensure that Customer Satisfaction Index targets are exceeded.
· Stay current on all ongoing tools and campaigns Steele Auto Group or our partner dealerships are running and support them with full commitment.
· Efficiently manage workload to ensure customers are handled productively.
· Accurately document customer details in all appropriate systems and tools so that customers are supported seamlessly throughout their Steele Auto Group Service Experience.
· Appropriately communicate any situation (customer or otherwise) requiring additional support for resolution.
Bilingualism would be considered an asset
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Previous experience in a customer focused role, with an ability to see things from different perspectives
Effective, Two-Way Communication skills
Organized with ability to prioritize work
Strong technical skills and highly motivated
Works well both independently and as part of a team
Strong multi-taking ability
· Full benefits package
· Company match RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Competitive wages
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.