At Pfaff Automotive Partners, we’re united by a passion for cars. It’s about more than just selling and servicing cars. We’re passionate about long-term relationships with our teammates, clients, and communities. We love driving the cars we sell, and we love the people that own and drive them.
Our Brand Managers champion Pfaff’s industry leading selling philosophy of a customer friendly negotiation-free buying experience. This position is responsible for leading, coaching and motivating their team and working directly with employees and customers to provide the best car purchasing experience as well as planning, scheduling, performing, directing, and evaluating the vehicle inventory of the dealership.
Reporting to our General Manager, we are searching for a polished and professional Brand Managerfor our Volkswagen location in Newmarket, Ont. This position is responsible for the reconciliation and analysis of general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy along with expense variance analysis.
Coaching your Team
- Build and coaching your team towards achievement of stated expectations, objectives and goals.
- Coach, mentor, train Brand Ambassadors and Brand Specialists in assisting customers, answering questions, structure deals and/or payments.
- Communicate and advise Brand Ambassadors and Brand Specialists on aftermarket products.
- Evaluates results and provides feedback in a timely fashion.
- Ensures staff understand and follow department policies and procedures.
- Facilitates required sales training for continued team growth.
- Daily and weekly meetings with sales staff.
- Administration of training schedule for team – Required OEM/Pfaff training.
- Encourages and supports independent thinking, while maintaining adherence to the Pfaff sales model fundamentals.
- Recognizes and acknowledges the skills of key team members and utilizes their strengths to the benefit of the team.
- Works closely with the HR department in identify suitable candidates.
- Follow the “Flyby” process: step by step in the sales process where the manager is first introduced to the customer and build rapport. Solicit feedback from customers.
- Creates a customer focused environment and continuously strives to improve the customers experience.
- Ensures proper follow up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
- Establishes and maintains standards for the delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Manage customer escalations and disputes as necessary.
- Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
Responsibility for Decision Making:
- Responsible for determining the priority of tasks within the scope of the position
Work is guided by established objectives, and the employee has freedom to act independently to achieve objectives within appropriate guidelines, practices and precedents.
What you’ll bring:
- Completion of high school diploma or vocational equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years in a Financial Services Management capacity
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and a Clean Drivers Abstract.
- OMVIC Certification.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal & written English) and customer service skills.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledgeable in a sales environment and management of a sales system funnel process.
- Build long-lasting and trusting teams and customer relationships.
- Unite a team under a shared vision and know what motivates each member.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of pertinent data.
What’s in it for you?
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health & Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you are passionate, customer focused and thrive in a team environment, apply via our website or this advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
*Pfaff Automotive is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Automotive Financial Services: 3 years (Required)