Weins Canada Inc. is currently seeking a motivated CEC Sales Consultant to join our busy Customer Experience Centre. Weins Canada has built a reputation for success by becoming one of the country's largest automotive groups that takes pride in operating 14 dealerships.
Weins Canada Offers:
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan (with options to suit your needs)
- Employee benefits i.e./ Group RRSP Plans
- Tools for success include: ongoing training and management support
- Provide opportunities for career growth within our organization
- Educational Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase program
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Ensure that all internet leads are responded to in a timely manner via phone and/or email.
- Act as a liaison between online guests and on-site specialists and convert internet leads into booked appointments.
- Gather and provide information requested from internet leads using different resources provided.
- Follow up closely with previous leads daily.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
- OMVIC registration is required.
- Customer service related experience considered an asset.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
- Exceptional phone communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with AODA. If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please indicate this in advance.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time