Subaru of Maple is seeking experienced Automotive Sales Consultant/Subaru Sales Specialists to join our team!
Must possess valid OMVIC license.
What we Offer:
- Dental, Medical, Vision Benefits
- Pension plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for Career Development
- Competitive wages
- Selling Subaru vehicles to new and existing customers.
- Customer relationship management / Database monitoring & updates.
- Customer appointments, demonstrations, and test driving
- Subaru marketing and management of promotional events.
- Appraisal of customer’s existing cars and arranging trade-ins
- Formal hand over of cars to customers and post-delivery follow-up
- Hold a current full clean driving license
- Possess valid OMVIC license
- Be highly motivated and self-driven to achieve sales targets
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and generate significant sales revenue
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Have the ability to close out deals
- Previous experience in the motor trade is desirable but not essential