CarHub Automotive Group is looking for a forward-thinking leader who is excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
We invest greatly in being at the forefront of innovation, improving the overall customer experience, simplifying the car buying experience and placing great emphasis on our online presence.
· Develop, maintain and grow the business
· Go-getter who looks for opportunities to connect with customers and follows through
· Energetic, enthusiastic, positive, hard-working and a confident individual
· High organizational skills with great attention to detail
· Experience with getting involved in a transaction and helping close the deal
· Calling and following up on unsold traffic
· Finding potential improvement opportunities in sales processed
· Tracking and monitoring our leads and ensuring effective lead management
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - English grammar and spelling close to perfect!
· Computer savvy – must be able to quickly learn new software – most of the day will be on the computer
· Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits
· Meet with Sales Staff to review performance and plan of action
· Mentor sales staff and conduct sales meetings
· Provide ongoing training for Sales Staff and ensure that they are following an established protocol to obtain optimum results
· Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction Index rating on sales, delivery and follow up
· Previous management experience in an automotive dealership is required
· Great interpersonal, Positive attitude organizational, and communication skills
· The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
If it sounds like we’re describing you, we would love to hear from you, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls please