Bilingual SEO Analyst is responsible for the search engine optimization and content strategy of client website deliverables using best-practice methodologies to drive conversions.
- Actively participate in keyword research, demographic research, content research and analytics of client websites
- Follow requirements for SEO implementation process for newly onboarded clients
- Reach out to clients to develop internal requirements for the intake process
- Participate in enhancing process efficiency
- Drive key business outcomes by executing SEO projects including keyword research, link-building, content development and site architecture
- Monitor and report on SEO campaign performance using SEO platforms and software
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary addressing KPI trends and progress
- Provide actionable recommendations aimed at addressing gaps in performance
- Improve Dealer’s site performance using white-hat SEO strategies.
- Analyze and evaluate website performance including, but not limited to organic visits, visitors, form submissions, conversion rate, bounce rate and viability to determine level of client performance and identify areas of opportunities
- Reinforce value of service by communicating with Dealers to discuss SEO campaign
- Communicate to the Sales team and management on project developments, timelines and results
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Participate in SEO strategy discussions, bringing to the table existing reports with management with areas of opportunities for existing clients
- BA or BS in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- +3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization, specific to e-commerce conversion
- Experience or exposure to Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing, solid understanding of online consumer journey
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and HTML
- Knowledge on latest Google algorithm changes i.e. Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird and Pigeon
- Experience with website analysis using variety of analytics tool including Google Analytics
- Experience with 3rd party tools i.e. Copyscape, Majestic, SEO, Google Webmaster, Google Trends, Moz Pro and SEM Rush
- Must be collaborative, friendly, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about the automotive industry with respect to e-commerce & technology.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external client stakeholders maintaining a business mindset while speaking to key technical items
- Language: Bilingual, English and French fluency
What we offer:
- Full time employment with one of the global leaders in automotive remarketing realm
- 5 weeks paid vacation per year
- Generous Insurance plan paid by Cox Automotive Canada (medical, dental, life, disability).
- RRSP contribution plan
- Venngo Discount programs
- Fast paced, multicultural work environment
- Career pathing – opportunity for development and advancement within Cox Automotive family of companies
- Opportunity for involvement with local communities though company sponsored volunteering program
- Cox Automotive Canada was named one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.