Fountain Tire Ltd. is looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join our Marketing Team, working our of our South Edmonton Office. The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for leading the development and implementation of an always evolving best in class Customer Experience plan to improve customer loyalty and grow store sales and profitability.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family including RRSP matching
- Recognition and incentives for your contribution to the organization
- Educational Allowances that support individual growth and development
- Policies and programs that support a balanced lifestyle, including flex days and an easy commute to our office located close to the Calgary Trail and Southside Anthony Henday
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations
Why work for Fountain Tire?
- We are a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- We are one of the 10 largest independent tire dealers in North America, and recipient of many Customer Service and Best Business Awards
- We continually strive to expand our operations in existing markets, as well as new markets and currently, we have over 160 stores from BC through Ontario
- As the subject matter expert for all Payroll services, the Payroll Manager will actively manage Fountain Tire's Payroll team in providing comprehensive services to all Fountain Tire operating segments.
Duties & Responsibilities
Leadership & Planning Responsibilities
- Lead the ongoing development of the Customer Care team to create/enable strong customer relationships, following best practices and meeting KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Provide leadership to the Customer Care team lead through effective performance management and daily mentorship.
- Assign requests and work assignments to maximize service levels by setting priorities, monitoring progress and resolving issues.
- Utilize the team to bring to market new innovative initiatives.
- Provide regular reporting to management with: quarterly KPI’s, analysis of these KPI’s, reports on previous and future trends.
- With the team lead, manage Human Resources aspects as needed.
- Ensure continued skill development to achieve success.
- Develop and manage Fountain Tire’s customer experience plan that supports the overall strategic plan for retail, commercial, and industrial customers. This plan includes working with Fountain Tire’s Marketing Team, Operations Team, Learning & Development Team, and Store Managers to develop, maintain, and execute an annually updated, 3-year Customer Experience Plan that will improve customer retention, sales and margins.
- Explore and analyze supplier customer experience offerings to understand what products, technologies, and services Fountain Tire should incorporate.
- Manage the customer feedback program. Ensure we’re collecting feedback at each touch point – every store, websites, social media and unsolicited feedback – and share with key stakeholders.
- Lead market analysis, research market trends and customer analytics to understand different markets, customer segments, customer behavior and loyalty to tailor our service experience to drive growth.
- Research market trends, store sales and customer loyalty information to understand how our stores are performing and why.
- Identify best practices in our most successful stores, and in the marketplace to make Fountain Tire more profitable. Build the program and gain buy-in from stakeholders that the initiatives warrant full field execution.
- Stay abreast of the competition and make adjustments as required based on competitive information.
- Generate and share insights with Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT, Training and Stores that can be acted on to improve overall performance.
- Lead through proper project management all developments, improvements and updates to Fountain Tire’s customer experience including:
- Providing end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and budget
- Develop detailed project plans
- Collaborate with internal teams, external agencies, to design, develop and implement.
- Developing supporting documents including risk logs, testing phases.
Field and Implementation Initiatives
In conjunction with Operations as well as the Change Management Team:
- Examine and test any aspects of the experience that contribute to improvements in sales, margins and brand equity. Provide guidance to the Marketing, Operations, Training, Sales, Customer Service and Real Estate teams.
- Pilot innovations to improve the service experience. Work with stakeholders and suppliers to learn and share innovations and work closely with the Operations team so they can launch new services across the organization.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications team to effectively communicate important aspects of our service, the benefits of the customer experience at Fountain Tire, and changes we make in our service delivery.
- Participate in all safety initiatives, as required or assigned, to achieve a safe working environment.
- Participate, through cost analysis and projections, in the annual budgeting process.
- Accommodate any other duties as required to meet the goals of the Marketing team.
To succeed in this role, the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities include:
- Bachelor degree and three to five years of marketing/customer experience and/or retail experience. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with leading a team.
- Experience with mechanical or tire industry would be considered a strong asset.
- Experience in a call center and/or online chat environment.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally; this includes excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects from inception through to high performing customer-focused execution; this includes the creation and maintenance of appropriate documentation.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of Marketing concepts
- Well-developed analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively to various audiences
- Demonstrated initiative in understanding customer needs and in taking action on opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Ability to understand and interpret research, and translate information into meaningful and actionable insight
- An attitude that encourages a safe, collaborative work environment
- Ability to accommodate travel for store visits and research retail trends and best practices.
- And if you love dogs, you will fit right in.
If interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply online!